We are your Home Inspector in Oshawa, Toronto and Peterborough Get the best Home Inspections as well as Asbestos Testing available Home Warranty
All Certified Inspection Experts (R) for use of the Trademark, must in accordance with the USPTO filing do the following:
1. Exceed the minimal industry standards in a meaningful way- by delivering warranty protection from a qualified provider or check for recalls utilizing RecallChek, or exceed the standards in other ways that involve delivering, in a valuable way, more than just an inspection.
2. Guarantee Satisfaction 100% with a cash back guarantee. This can be limited in time frame of course.
3. Have true third party verification of quality through The Inspector Services Group.
Additionally, as of 12/17/16, all Certified Inspection Experts, for use of the mark as granted by it's owner, the inspection company owner must:
4. Be a member of a national or regional inspection association OR be licensed as a home inspector where applicable.
5. Be in business for a minimum of 3 years.
6. Must meet or exceed all continuing education requirements for such association or licensure as outlined in item 4 or have over 100 credit hours of education where no other standard exist.
7. Must submit to periodic or random criminal background checks.
These now 7 qualifications take the mark of the Certified Inspection Expert to a higher level than any other Certification in existence today- with real benefits for the end user client.
Copyright © ASAP Home Inspections and Environmental Testing | All Rights Reserved Your Home Inspector in Oshawa, Toronto and Peterborough
Asbestos Testing in Oshawa, Toronto and Peterborough with Home Warranty Included
For Home Inspections and a WETT Inspector in Oshawa, Peterborough and Toronto areas Mold Testing
211 Stevenson Rd North Oshawa ON L1J5M7 CA 855-410-6717 email@example.com